1. What is the best way to contact B2 Grappling Series?
* For payment or signup inquiries:
For tournament information such as rules, brackets,
Our Event on
2. Do I need Paypal to register?
* If you do not have a Paypal account, you can register with a credit card through the Paypal website or app.
3. What if there are no other competitors in my division?
* If there are no other competitors in your division, we will give you the option to compete in another division or to receive a refund.
4. Will there be a rules meeting?
* Yes, there will be a rules meeting before the divisions begin. Attendance is not mandatory but highly encouraged.
5. Do I need to weigh in with a gi?
6. Is there a weight allowance for competitors?
* Yes, there will be a 1lb weight allowance for each division.
7. What competition attire is allowed?
* Gi: full gi required (gi top, gi pants, and belt) Mouthpiece and cup optional.
* No gi: Competition shorts (board or vale tudo) or spats. Rashguard or
appropriately fitted t shirt (cannot be loose enough to interfere with flow of match.
This will be referee or staff's discretion.) Soft kneepads optional. Cup and mouthpiece optional.
8. What happens if I do not make weight?
* If you do not make weight, you will be placed in the appropriate bracket based on your weigh-in result.
9. Is MMA experience counted as grappling experience?
A record check may be conducted to prevent sandbagging.
10. If I compete in 2 divisions, do I need to weigh in twice?
11. many coaches are allowed during a match?
* Competitors get one coach at ringside.
12. What COVID precautions do competitors need to take?
* Per current Indiana general order, masks are required inside building when competitors are not competing or warming up.
Each competitor will have a temperature check while entering building. All subject to change based off of continuing regulations.